Are you ready to take your social media exposure to the next level? Are you tired of using boring, generic stock photos in your advertising? Would you like high-quality, unique, custom images to propel your business image?
You’ve come to the right place.
Marketing in today’s social media-saturated world is at once easier and harder than ever before. To build a brand that resonates with potential customers, you need to have a vision clear of who you are and what you do and figure out how to share it with the world. You need to tell your story.
Telling your story begins with your photos.
When you tell your story with compelling photography, you rise above the noise by connecting with clients and customers on an emotional level. Businesses with strong brands are clear about who they are and why they exist. Custom photography magnifies your strengths.
Do people see what you want them to see? If your answer is no, why not? Now is the time to take control of your image and attract more customers to your business than ever before.
Make a bold first impression and show the world what sets you apart. Personal brand photographs capture the essence of your personality and create a human connection with your customers.
Even if you’re already leveraging social media, a professional personal branding shoot will significantly enhance your brand. Whether you’re at the beginning stages of launching your business or a seasoned veteran, the right imagery will strengthen your brand and send the best message to your customers.
Why Choose Personal Brand Photography?
Personal branding is about standing out from the crowd while being yourself. To stand out you need to be bold and put your face out there for the world to see. Why?
- The human mind processes visual info 60,000x faster than text. 83% of human learning is visual.
- Facebook posts with images get up to 3x more engagement.
- Photos on social media showing faces get up to 38% more likes and click throughs.
- Photos showcasing products or services in a lifestyle setting—being displayed or used by people—get more than 2x the engagement online compared to catalog-style photos.
- Visual content is shared on social media up to 40% more.
- Businesses get 60% more inquiries when images appear in local search results.
- Press releases including photos get over 45% more views.
- Blog posts with an image every 150-200 words get 2x more shares.
So tell your story by making an impact with unique photographs that tell your story before you ever say a word. Show customers the real you in a virtual world and express your brand to a wider audience than ever before.
“Your personal brand is a promise to your clients…a promise of quality, consistency, competency, and reliability.”—Jason Hartman
And remember this. What you put out on the internet is there for posterity to find. Future customers, partners, and your network of influencers can forever access the images you use to portray yourself and your business. Don’t let subpar photos negatively impact your brand in the future.
How to Use Personal Brand Photos
High-quality photos that show the real you can play a crucial role in building your brand. Customers make purchasing decisions based on first impressions, and buying is often an emotional response more so than a practical one.
So, your branding is all about influencing the way potential customers perceive you, your business, and your products and services. Personal brand photography can have an enormous impact on your impact and growth.
Custom photography is an asset that shouldn’t be used sparingly. Having a large library of images you can pull from is more than worth the investment, will save you time and money in the long run, and will ultimately increase your profits.
“A brand is the set of expectations, memories, stories, and relationships that, taken together, account for a customer’s decision to choose one product or service over another.”—Seth Godin
Where should you use personal brand photos? Here are a few marketing strategies:
- Your website. Personalizing your business website with custom photos builds trust. Use your website as your largest and strongest platform to tell the story of your business and your unique value proposition. People want to see a real person and are more likely to do business with you when they can see your face.
- Social media. Your LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter posts should be filled with engaging images of your and your business. Use these platforms to their greatest advantage by controlling the narrative and increasing engagement with high-quality photography.
- Email newsletters and blasts. An old adage among writers teaches “show, don’t tell.” Too many email marketers make the mistake of sending out messages filled with long blocks of texts. Don’t make this mistake. Fill your emails with photos that illustrate and amplify your message.
- Email signatures. In today’s email-driven business communication, it’s a good idea to personalize your email and show people who you are. Customers are more likely to remember your face than your name or your business name.
- Profile pictures. Change up your profile picture every couple of months on all of your social media channels. This refreshes your image to all of your followers and customers and helps renew interest in your business. Just make sure to use the same image on all your platforms so people will easily recognize you.
- Sales and landing pages. You’ll see higher click throughs conversion rates and when you use custom branded photographs.
- Speaking engagements and conferences. This is a no-brainer. When you land opportunities to speak or present to a crowd, make sure you show them who you are ahead of time with a great headshot.
- Print marketing. The possibilities for brand photography in print are endless. Use your unique brand photos on rack cards, mailers, brochures, magazines, and even your business card. Potential customers are more likely to purchase goods and services from you when they can connect your name with your smiling face.
Your Personal Branding Experience
Ignis Images offers three levels of personal brand photography services. No matter which level you choose you’ll receive the following:
- An in-depth questionnaire to guide and craft your personal brand photography experience.
- A branding workbook to help you identify what makes your brand unique and tell you everything you need to know to prepare for your photo shoot.
- An on-location experience. I come to you and shoot you in your working environment, whether that means an office, your home, or a local coffee shop.
- Up to three hours of photography coverage.
- A minimum of 100 professionally-edited, vibrant images that reflect the story you’d like to tell—more than enough to post a unique image online every day for three months straight! All images will be suitable for both print and digital use.
- Commercial usage license for all images.† You’re free to use every image delivered to you on your website, social media channels, and any marketing materials. Your images will be delivered with no watermarks and are yours to use forever.
- Images will be delivered within 10-14 days following your shoot. Images will be delivered in an online gallery with instant download capability. Through the gallery you can view your images, download and save your images, and even order prints and canvases of your favorites through a professional lab.
For a more detailed explanation of our different levels of Personal Brand Photography packages, read on!
Personal Brand Photography Packages—Starting at $1,999
Not sure which package is the best fit for you?
Fill out this questionnaire and we’ll help guide you!
“Users clicking on photos of real life people are twice as likely to convert to a sale.”—Jose de Cabo, Wall Street Journal.
Available package add-ons:
Each of the services below are quoted on a case-by-case basis.
- Images cropped, resized, and optimized for social media.
- Custom text overlays or graphics for social media.
- Print designs—brochures, rack cards, business cards, mailers, and more.
†Ignis Images retains full copyright of all images. A commercial use license grants the purchaser the freedom to use all images for marketing purposes and product packaging. Photographs may not be resold. Photographs may be cropped, resized, or have text overlays applied as necessary for particular marketing applications, but are otherwise not to be edited in a manner that misrepresents the Ignis Images brand.